Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 750- My Hero

Did I ever mention that I just love NYC? So, naturally leaving the city always makes my heart heavy. Just when I stepped inside the airport, I was welcomed by the pleasant news of delayed flight. Usually, on hearing flight delays there is a streak of disappointment with most people but with me it gave me more time in my favourite city, so what, if it is only the airport! Just when I settled with a cup of black coffee, and opened my laptop to read the pending mails, I was struck by an epiphany. I accidently packed the data cable USB in my suitcase and as God would have it, the Wi-Fi system of the airport collapsed, leaving me stranded at the airport. As I was trying to grapple with this sudden ‘development’, I got up to dispose off my cup, my phone fell from my lap and literally broke into pieces, basically leaving me ‘communication-less’ for almost five hours. This is the worst nightmare anyone could have in this technological era.

Just when I was contemplating on the fact that why no one has ever thought of converging the two technologies of mobile phone plus laptop flashes the AV ad of the newly launched Samsung Galaxy Tab 750. It was like, God answered all my woes in a jiffy. As my flight landed, I straight away went to the Samsung store at the airport and checked out the new tab. As I held it in my hands for the first time, I was mesmerised by the brilliant graphic display. Gliding my fingers, the mellifluous responsive touch screen made me ‘feel’ each and every app. The browsing was effortless and data was downloaded within a blink of an eye, thanks to the 3G network, now available in India. This feather weight tablet was ideal for travelling and offered seamless connectivity ‘on the go’. I bought it hands down. With my new arm candy, I was ready to take on the world with aplomb.

Next day at work, I just walked in with my latest tech toy. My boss greeted me with a big smile (though when he smiles, it is an indication of bad news for us) and asked me about my meeting with our ‘phoren’ clients. When I opened my tab to update him with the details, he was surprised and asked me to stop playing around, and show him some serious numbers. I smiled, and handed over the tab to him. At first, he was sceptical but as I gave him a little ‘tour’ of this wonderful tab he got intrigued. In fact, he was so kicked with this lofty gadget, that he called in other colleagues and asked me to make a little presentation about it. Within minutes, I became the star of the office. My colleagues, acquaintances, and others queued up for a special a glance of this new ’superhero’.

Next day, my boss put in the suggestion for giving all the key employees of the company Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 each, with a special note addressed to me, literally making me feel like, Christopher Columbus of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750, for my company. Though I might be just one of the odd customers of Samsung but this unmatched gadget has truly made me stand out in the crowd and granted me the status of hero...hmmm heroine, of my company!!!! God hail Samsung Galaxy Tab 750.

NOTE- This blog entry is written as a part of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 contest organized by Indiblog.in

No comments:

Post a Comment